We are interviewing and hiring for behind-the-wheel instructors! We believe we're the best driving school in the area
and owe our success to our amazing team of individuals. We're now looking to grow this team and are looking
for the best possible candidates to join our staff. Learning how to drive is a crucial milestone in an individual's
life and we are looking for someone who has the drive and passion to take on that challenge and work with teens and adults
to shape them into the best drivers in Wisconsin.
We will provide you with complete training, a fully insured, dual controlled vehicle to teach in, and a great working environment. You
will be an employee, not an independent contractor. We're looking
for both part-time and full-time instructors, please complete the form below if you are interested and believe you're the right candidate.
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- A clean motor vehicle record (you must not have received a moving violation that has resulted in the loss of 6 or more points in the last 12 months)
- Must pass a physical exam (if you have already had one in the past 24 months, you are exempt from this)
- Must not have had a drivers license suspended in the past 5 years
- Must show ability to drive a vehicle in accordance with the rules and regulations set forth by the state of Wisconsin
- Must have the drive to teach/coach young individuals in an informative, yet patient manner