Welcome to United Driving School
If you're searching for a very professional, yet affordable driving school that is state-licensed and offers:
- A variety of course packages designed to fit the level of instruction you feel your child will benefit most from
- FREE services within our course packages that you won't find matched anywhere else
- Fully insured, state-inspected dual-controlled training vehicles
- The BEST in customer service and flexibility
- Unique, interactive instruction methods designed to not only enhance learning, but provide a very fun and entertaining environment for your teen at the same time
- Private lessons for adults
- Bilingual instruction
- Variety of class locations (including Brookfield, Wauwatosa, and Pewaukee high schools)
- Online course - need flexibility? Take it anywhere!
- Certified by the state of Wisconsin to conduct written tests in our own classrooms!
- Online class enrollment and behind the wheel scheduling (see our Enrollment Page for details on both)
...then look no further!
Our goal is to provide you with enough information in our classrooms and/or behind the wheel that you or your
teen not only obtain a driver's license, but also practice safe driving habits for the rest of your life.
Our courses are designed to not only make it easy to effectively learn and take on the responsibility of driving, but have fun in the process too!
We guarantee you that there isn't another school like ours out there. Come and experience the United Driving classroom today!
What People Say About Us
"Our three boys have loved taking class with you! You have made this process fun, easy-going, and very educational. While your school has an official name, United Driving is really you. YOU have made this school standout. YOU have shown interest and care. YOU have taught our kids well! I am thrilled we found out about YOU --- on top of spending much less than we would have elsewhere, your personal approach with the kids, the time and attention you have taken to show sincere interest in their driving, and simply taking time to get to know them as individuals has been very beneficial to us. You can always count on us to spread the word about United Driving School."
Clint and Dawn,
"My daughter was my first driver and took driver's ed with another local driving school, located in a mall, which girls love. She had friends that had already signed up, so I said ok. I now have had two of my boys at United and there's no comparison. There is much more info given, and much more concern in what our children are being taught. And in addition, they are not let out early to roam the mall, and they do much more than just watch videos in their class times together. ...So don't hesitate to assign United Driving School to train your children in one of the most important jobs we as parents can get help with!"
"Steven passed his road test today with a score of "12". Thank you and all the instructors - just remember what you do every day is a life saver! See you in a few years when our daughter is ready!
Brookfield"Dear Jim, Thank you so much for driving with me the couple times we drove together for behind-the-wheel. Thank you for having patience with me while I was driving and teaching me key points to remember for my driver's test."
Now offering our course online!
We are pleased to announce that we are now offering an online course! We developed our very own online course in house using the same content you'll find in our physical classrooms. Now you can take your classroom anywhere - use your laptop, tablet, even phone! We have put together a package that includes our behind-the-wheels and observation so you can now get all our proven instruction methods together in one convenient package!
Learn More & Enroll